Still reeling from the holiday? Still got some leftovers in the fridge? Well, I’ve got a cool idea for you! Turn those leftovers into these delicious Thanksgiving Stuffed Mushrooms. Grab that leftover cornbread dressing and cranberry sauce and with some mushrooms and Borden® shredded Gouda, you’ve got a great snack or appetizer.
I LOVE stuffed mushrooms of any kind, so it just made sense to makeover Thanksgiving leftovers into these delicious babies. And they’re so simple. And only 4 ingredients!
They’re seriously delicious, too. You could even chop up some leftover turkey and add it to the filling if you wanted them a bit heartier.
I love using Borden Cheese because it is brought to you by a cooperative of more than 8,000 family-owned dairy farms across the United States. There’s definitely something reassuring about that. 🙂 Y’all enjoy!
Thanksgiving Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 pound mushrooms
- 1 cup leftover cornbread dressing
- 1 cup Borden Shredded Gouda Cheese
- 3 tablespoons leftover jellied cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350° and lightly spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Clean the mushrooms with a soft towel and remove the stems. In a medium bowl, mix the dressing and cheese together. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the mixture into each mushroom cap. Place on the baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the filling is heated through.
- Melt the cranberry sauce in the microwave and drizzle over the stuff mushrooms.