Potatoes are a staple at our house. They’re cheap and easy to get on the table. (I guess the Irish did know something we didn’t.) But, if you’re like us at our house you get in a rut and end up doing the same potatoes over and over again. This here is an easy way to change them up a bit and put a different kind of starch on the table. They are good by themselves, but I really like to put them over the top with a drizzle of homemade ranch dressing. YUM!
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Wash and dry potatoes. Cut each potato into 6 wedges and pat dry with paper towel.
- In a bowl, mix mayo, vinegar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper well.
- Coat all sides of each wedge with mayo mixture. (I found that the easiest way to do this is with my fingers. Messy! But the best way.)
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing, if desired