Nearly a week ago, the South was hit with one of the most disastrous tornadoes in our nation’s history. And though the attention of the national media is now tuned into the death of Osama bin Laden, people are still suffering down here. Folks need your help. People who lost their entire homes and all of their belonging are simply thankful that they have their families to hold. Sadly, not everyone can even be grateful for that.
Even if you can’t get out and help, you can open your wallet and help with a donation, no matter the amount. Here’s a pretty comprehensive list of ways to help. I hope you will…
This is an easy recipe that is sure to impress your family or even your guests. It is probably one of the most requested recipes that I have. Of course, as always, I’m happy to share!
- 2 – 8oz cream cheese
- 10 oz can white meat chicken
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix (or 3 tablespoons from large bottle of ranch mix)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Allow all ingredients to come to room temperature and combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed. Chill for at least two hours.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and mold into ball shape. Coat outside with chopped pecans.