I’m not sure what it is about some good ol’ comfort food that makes us feel so warm inside but it does. But most comfort food takes hours to prepare. But not this one. And it sure is nice, after a long day at work, to come home to something easy, filling, and comforting. This is one of my go-to recipes when it comes to easy comfort food. Dump it all into a slow cooker, crank that baby up and by the time you get home your house will be filled with the delicious aroma of a meal that sure doesn’t smell or taste like it took such little effort.
We’ve got a few give-a-ways coming up soon, so stay tuned to the blog. I mean what’s better than free groceries!?!?
- 1 1/2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 – 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 – 14.5 oz can beef broth
- .087 oz packet brown gravy mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- egg noodles, cooked
- Combine cream of mushroom, broth, and gravy mix in slow cooker.
- Add meat and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Stir in sour cream and serve over hot cooked egg noodles.
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff