As you can see, they are crazy easy since they use the prepacked dough and are packed with tons of flavor. These rolls are the perfect complement to nearly any meal. My family is filled with bread connoisseurs, seriously – like bread with EVERY meal – and they all deemed these an amazing success. They’ve asked for them 6 times since then. 🙂
I really like using the flaky layers biscuits with this one because the layers add some great texture and look really neat, but you can use other biscuits if that’s what you have on hand. Y’all know I’m all about making things easy, so use what you’ve got. Just realize that the end result make not be exactly the same. And this is a great basic idea for other things – I can’t wait to swap out the garlic and herb flavors for cinnamon sugar to make a fun breakfast pull-apart!
Y’all be awesome out there! Enjoy!
Garlic Herb Pull-Apart Rolls
- 1 (16.3-ounce) roll flaky layers refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Open the biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into quarters. Place them piece in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir the melted butter, salt, Italian seasoning, basil, and garlic powder together. Pour the mixture over the biscuits pieces and stir to coat them.
- Divide the pieces equally into 6 wells of a muffin tin. Bake for 16 to 18 minute, or until golden brown and cooked through. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve while still warm.
Nancy Lee Berfield
These need more than 5 stars! I could eat the whole pan myself they are soooo delicious. The only thing I added the second time I made them was that I melted a little extra butter and spooned a bit over the top of each roll when they came out of the oven. Thanks so much for this recipe.
Garlic rolls make everything better!
Wow! These are delicious. Made them tonight to go with my spicy spaghetti and my husband and I both ate too much!!! They weren’t exactly pull apart — more like fall apart but that didn’t matter a bit. Thanks!!!
So glad to hear they turned out great for y’all, Martha!!
Joan in VA
While the rolls are fabulously easy and sound delicious, finding the page was HARD. I clicked on your link and was taken to Pimiento Cheese Hush Puppies. So, I tried the link inside the post and was taken to Ham, Cheese and Egg Wafflewhiches (sp). I eventually typed Garlic Herb Rolls into the search and hoorah! there it was.
I’m so sorry you had trouble, Joan! Glad you enjoyed the rolls, though!
The Better Baker
MMMM! Absolutely mouth watering. I can almost taste these gorgeous babies. Thanks much for sharing your creativity with us!
You’re so sweet! Thanks!