The holiday season is always filled with lots of baking and candy making in my kitchen. I love making special treats for friends, neighbors, the postal carrier, and even the guys that pick up the trash – it really makes their day to receive a special homemade treat. But producing a delicious holiday gift doesn’t have to be difficult or take much time. Enter these easy Graham Cracker Toffee Bars. I’ll admit that I’m a huge toffee junkie. I love the stuff and will devour it in just about any form I can get it. This toffee is no exception. I love this stuff. LOVE it. And it’s so easy. You can make this in as little as 30 minutes and have a great gift to pass along… if you don’t eat it all first.
Now onto this amazing giveaway! My favorite part about Christmas is giving gifts. I love making the people in my life feel special and loved with a gift that I’ve picked out just for them. Each of you is special to me, too. And though I can’t offer you each an amazing Christmas gift as a way to say thanks for your love, support, and friendship, I’ve team up with two of my favorite bloggers to offer one lucky winner a beautiful KitchenAid stand mixer.
Check out all the easy ways to enter and be sure to visit The Country Cook and Lark’s Country Heart to enter on their sites, too. Merry Christmas and good luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box graham crackers
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a jelly roll pan (10"x15"x1") with aluminum foil. Place a single layer of graham crackers on the pan, covering it from edge to edge. You can break them up however you like. I break mine into halves, then some into quarters to fill the pan. I used about 12 whole crackers to fill my pan.
- In a medium-size pot over medium high heat, combine the butter, brown sugar, and pecans. Heat until boiling, stirring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Pour the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely before breaking into pieces.