Each year in early May we take a trip down to the beautiful white sands of Gulf Shores. And one of the highlights of those trips is always our visit to Original Oyster House because of their scrumptious Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pie. After our most recent trip, I set out to recreate this masterpiece and I think I’ve come pretty dang close! It’s best served straight out of the freezer with a big dollop of whipped cream or even a drizzle of chocolate syrup. This stuff is awesome! Mmmm, mmmm, good! Y’all enjoy!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 16 oz Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 Oreo Cookie pie crust
- Mix softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar together.
- Carefully fold in Cool Whip and stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie crust. Freeze overnight and serve frozen.