This post is sponsored by my friends at Family Dollar. Thanks for supporting the brands that support me!
I’m all for a quick and easy meal. And it gets bonus points if it only calls for a few ingredients. That’s why I just LOVE this Weeknight Sausage Alfredo.
It only calls for a handful of ingredients (I grabbed them all at my local Family Dollar), is super affordable, comes together in less than 30 minutes, and only dirties up a few dishes. Y’all are going to love this not only because it’s easy and quick, but also because it’s packed with amazing flavor!
It’s the perfect weeknight meal, but tastes likes it’s for a special occasion! I mean, Valentine’s Day is around the corner. You could totally impress your sweetie with this dish! Y’all enjoy!
Weeknight Sausage Alfredo
- 1/2 (16-ounce) box rotini pasta, cooked according to the package instructions and drained
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (12-ounce) package kielbasa sausage, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 1/2 cups half & half
- 4-ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the sausage and allow to brown – stirring occasionally.
- Add the half & half to the pan and bring it to a simmer. Add the cream cheese and allow it to melt, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic powder and stir.
- Allow the sauce to cook and thicken for about 5 minutes. Stir in the parmesan cheese and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the cooked pasta and serve immediately.
If nutritional values are provided, they are an estimate and will vary depending on the brands used. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, I recommend grabbing your favorite brands and plugging those ingredients into an online nutritional calculator.