You guys just love a Stromboli. My original Easy Stromboli is still one of the most popular recipes on the entire blog. And for good reason! They’re quick, delicious, filling, fun, and kids just love them! And taking advantage of premade dough makes them SUPER easy!
So it only made sense to take that classic recipe and mix it up again by adding some more of my favorite flavors… chicken, bacon, and ranch!
For this version, I take advantage of that same canned thin crust pizza dough but also add in one of my favorite grocery store staple shortcuts – rotisserie chicken! I combined that with premade ranch dressing, gooey cheese, and I even bought the bagged bacon that’s already cooked and crumbled. It worked perfectly.
Five simple ingredients is all it takes to get this baby on the table. My family devoured it and has already requested it again. Give it a try and see just how easy and delicious it is and you’ll understand exactly why! Y’all enjoy!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Stromboli
- 1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing plus more for dipping
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the can of pizza dough and stretch it thin and even on the parchment.
- Spread the dressing on the dough leaving about a 1-inch border around the edge. Sprinkle the chicken evenly over the dressing, then top with the bacon and cheese.
- Starting on one side, carefully roll the dough up like a jelly roll, using the parchment to help roll it over. Slide the stromboli to the middle of the parchment so that the seam is on the bottom. Stretch and tuck the ends under the stromboli. Cut several diagonal slits into the crust.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm with extra dressing for dipping.
* If nutritional values are provided, they are an estimate and will vary depending on the brands used. The values do not include optional ingredients or when ingredients are added to taste. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, I recommend grabbing your favorite brands and plugging those ingredients into an online nutritional calculator.