Y’all check out this is a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza – think pizza monkey bread. The best part is you can customize it with your favorite pizza toppings! It’s a great snack, fun appetizer, or even a filling main course. It is quite the hit at our house no matter the time of day!
I just had to show another picture of this cheesy deliciousness… see the strings of cheese?? Yum!!
- 2 – 6.3 oz cans of large southern style biscuits (8 in each can)
- 1 – 14.5 oz jar of pizza sauce
- 1/2 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 oz pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Open biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters. Place in a large bowl.
- Add pizza sauce to bowl and Stir gently to coat. Add diced pepper and onion, Parmesan, olives, pepperoni, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour mixture into a greased Bundt or tube pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are done throughout.
- Remove from oven and invert onto a platter while hot. Top with remaining cup of mozzarella.