This post has been sponsored by Libby’s® Fruits & Vegetables. I received product and compensation, but all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support me.
Y’all know I’m a huge fan of quick and easy meals. I mean, with everything else going on, it’s hard to make time to cook a complicated meal – especially on a busy weeknight. So, I love recipes that call for only a few ingredients. Having it ready in less than 30 minutes is a plus, too!
What’s even better is if it all cooks in one pan.
That’s why this One-Pan Taco Pasta is so amazing!
Everything cooks in one skillet. Seriously. Even the pasta!
And less time in the kitchen means more time with your family.
Just like with this dish, the beauty of incorporating Libby’s® Fruits & Vegetables into your meals is that they’re affordable, readily available, and all the prep is already done for you!
For this recipe, our flavor shortcuts come in the way of jarred salsa and a packet of taco seasoning. The salsa has all the tomatoes, onions, and peppers right in there so there’s no need for extra chopping.
When it comes to the taco seasoning, just pick your favorite. Or use homemade if that’s your jam.
To add some extra goodness (and flavor too!), I added in a can of Libby’s® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn and some canned black beans.
Top this skillet meal with a handful of Mexican shredded cheese and garnish it with your favorite taco toppings, if you wish. It’s great just by itself, but adding some sour cream, sliced avocado, extra salsa, or even some chopped cilantro will take it up a notch!
I just know y’all are going to love how delicious this is! And even better, how super simple and crazy quick it is. It’s the perfect, hearty meal for those busy weeknights when you just don’t have the time and just don’t know what to cook!
One-Pan Taco Pasta
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can Libby's® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, drained
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces rotini spiral pasta
- 1 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- optional toppings - sour cream, salsa, chopped cilantro, sliced avocado, black olives, etc.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain away the excess fat.
- Return the meat to the skillet and the skillet to medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the taco seasoning, salsa, drained Libby's® Whole Kernel Sweet Corn, undrained black beans, and beef broth. Stir to combine. Bring to a simmer. Add the pasta and stir. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Once the pasta is tender, sprinkle with the cheese and replace the lid. Turn the heat off and allow the pasta to rest for about five minutes for the cheese to melt. If desired, top with chopped cilantro, sour cream, salsa, avocado, etc.
If nutritional values are provided, they are an estimate and will vary depending on the brands used. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, I recommend grabbing your favorite brands and plugging those ingredients into an online nutritional calculator.