Lazy Man’s Salsa
- 1 (28 to 29-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 medium white onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Refrigerate to allow the flavors to develop.
Pop the ingredients in a blender and blend until your desired consistency.
This recipe is featured over on FaveSouthernRecipes.com!