This post has been sponsored by Libby’s® Fruits & Vegetables. I received product and compensation, but all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support me.
That’s what I love about the weekend. For us, Sundays give us an opportunity to slow down a bit and we almost always have dinner on Sunday evening. But after working all week, taking care of the weekend chores, and prepping for the week ahead, I still don’t have tons of time to prep a huge meal.
Relying on the convenience and affordability of products like Libby’s® Canned Fruits, means I can turn out amazing desserts, like this Brown Sugar Peach Sauce, and have more time to spend with my family.
In less than 10 minutes, I can make a super delicious warm peach sauce that is perfect served over ice cream, pound cake, bread pudding, pancakes, waffles, you name it! The warm flavors of Libby’s® Peaches, brown sugar, and cinnamon are the perfect quick and easy way to dress up any store-bought dessert – making you look like a kitchen pro without a lot of hassle.
Y’all. This is so good. I can literally stand at the stove and eat it with a spoon.
Libby’s® Canned Fruits are quick, simple ingredients that can help you plan ahead so you are not stressing out over gathering the family. They make getting together quick, easy, and super delicious! For more information and other quick and easy ways to get your family back around the table, visit my friends at Libby’s® at www.getbacktothetable.com.
Brown Sugar Peach Sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can Libby's® Yellow Cling Peach Slices in Fruit Juice (drained with 2 tablespoons juice reserved)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar together. Add the 2 tablespoons of reserved Libby's® Peach juice and mix well. Cook over medium low heat until the sugar has dissolved. It may seem like the sauce won't come together, but it will. Just keep stirring.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the salt, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix well to combine. Add Libby's® Peaches and stir gently. Serve warm over ice cream, pound cake, etc.
If nutritional values are provided, they are an estimate and will vary depending on the brands used. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, I recommend grabbing your favorite brands and plugging those ingredients into an online nutritional calculator.