Sometimes the most simple recipes are the best ones. This is no exception. This simple fruit salad can be made with 10 to 12 cups of any of your favorite fruit. It’s a great breakfast and snack and pairs well as a side with any meal also. The sweet but tart dressing is the perfect complement with any fruit.
- 10 to 12 cups of assorted fruit
2 apricots, sliced (about 1 ½ cups)
3 kiwi, peeled and sliced (about 1 cup)
¼ honeydew melon (about 2 cups chopped)
1 lb strawberries, hulled and sliced (about 2 cups sliced)
2 cups blackberries
2 cups red and green seedless grapes
1 ½ cups blueberries
- juice of two limes (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint (8 to 10 large leaves)
- In a large plastic or glass bowl, combine the fruit. Refrigerate.
- In a small bowl whisk the lime juice, honey, and mint together. Drizzle over fruit and toss lightly when ready to serve. Keep chilled.