With our busy summer schedule, I’m always looking for quick and easy meal ideas. I love just being able to throw ingredients in a dish and let it cook. This is one of those dishes. You just kinda throw it all in a 9×13 and bake it – and it turns out amazing!
The folks at Hidden Valley have launched a host of great new flavors like Avocado Ranch, Cucumber Ranch, Sweet Chili Ranch, and Roasted Garlic Ranch. So I ventured to my local Walmart to check them out. I knew the Roasted Garlic would be my favorite and of course it was. Having seen the success of similar meals that all bake together in the oven, I wondered what might happen if I used the Roasted Garlic Ranch as the seasoning and sauce for a one pan meal. The result… quite tasty! The chicken turned out flavorful and juicy and of course the beans and potatoes were fantastic with the Roasted Garlic Ranch flavor! I can imagine the Sweet Chili being really good used this way, too!
The prep is super simple! Wash, peel, and slice 4 medium russet potatoes no more than 1/4 inch thick. Then place them in a greased 9×13 pan. Season with salt and pepper.
The top with 3 or 4 large chicken breasts and season with salt and pepper.
Add the fresh green beans around the chicken.
Top with the Roasted Garlic Ranch dressing and wrap tightly with foil. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes, then remove the foil and bake for 20 to 30 minutes more, or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender. See how simple that is?
Roasted Garlic Ranch Chicken Bake
- 4 medium Russet potatoes
- 3 to 4 large skinless chicken breasts
- 12 to 16 ounces (1 lb) fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup Roasted Garlic Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wash, peel, and slice the potatoes in half lengthwise, then slice them into slices no wider than 1/4 inch. Place them int eh bottom of the dish and add salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the green beans around the chicken and drizzle ranch dressing over the entire dish. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for 20 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.
This post is sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch and DataRank, but the opinions herein are my own.