GOOD MORNING FRIENDS! This week we are proud to bring you a Thanksgiving Themed Meal Plan Monday! Bloggers from around the internet have joined up to bring you their absolute best sides, mains, and desserts for this wonderful holiday. I hope you’ll find some new favorites to add to your roundup – and maybe even be reminded of some beloved dishes from long ago.
This week’s Meal Plan Monday is going to look a little different so you can see more recipes at once and help you get ready for the big day!
Our features are pictured above, clockwise they are:
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn from A Southern Soul
- Glazed Baby Carrots with Honey and Ginger from Julia’s Simply Southern
- Butter Basted Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from SouthernBite
- Bourbon Pecan Pie from Big Bear’s Wife
- Grandma’s Sweet Potato Casserole from SouthernPlate
Be sure and scroll down to see our HUGE collection of Thanksgiving recipes from bloggers around the web!