The folks over at Johnsonville are looking for their next grillmaster and it could be you!
They are launching a nationwide search for a new Grillmaster to serve as the face and voice of the Big Taste Grill tour. They need to hire someone fun and energetic who is just as talented on camera as they are with grilling tongs. This Grillmaster will travel around the country to grill and serve hungry fans while raising money for local charities at events like the Kentucky Derby, NASCAR races and football games.
- Road Trip! Travel the country in your mobile office visiting local landmarks and festivals along the way!
- Make a difference. Work with charities nationwide to help fundraise for important causes.
- Never go hungry. Working on a grill capable of searing 2,500 brats in an hour means there’s always something cooking so stomachs are never rumbling!
- Become a TV star. As the face of the Big Taste Grill, your mom will see your smiling mug on TV stations in media markets all across the US.
- Tell stories. There’s always opportunity for videos, blogs, Instagrams, tweets and anything else you can dream up to document your day-to-day experience.
- Be a know-it-all. You’re the Grillmaster and your word is law when it comes to grilling brats.
- Work with an iconic brand. Johnsonville is a household name with passionate customers all over the world.
- Get paid. This position comes with a competitive package.
- Act as key spokesperson to conduct on-air interviews with television/radio stations to professionally and properly promote client and client activities.
- Manage cooking serving and sales processes of Johnsonville product and reconcile all monetary aspects, keeping accurate count of product sold at each event and sales money collected.
- Manage the driving responsibilities of a pick-up truck and serving trailer, overseeing the vehicle and trailer ensuring they are clean and health code compliant while meeting Fleet and DOT regulations.
- Creatively and enthusiastically engage event crowds to stir excitement for the brand via PA system and microphone, engaging them in event and various footprint activities.
- Create daily blog posts about interesting experiences and life while on the road with the Big Taste Grill.
- Manage the full set-up and tear-down of footprint and activities.
- Manage correspondences with venue and partners prior to arrival in market, conduct site checks and inspections when necessary.
- Work alongside fellow tour staff, working collectively as a team to meet program goals.
- Manage the purchasing of supplies for events, media interviews, and other program-related events and needs.
- Report into GMR Marketing, completing all necessary event recaps, event and program reports including photo and video footage, bi-weekly expense reports, timesheets, and other administrative tasks by communicated deadlines.
- Respect and maintain relationships between all Johnsonville corporate partners, broadcast partners, sponsorship partners, employees and brand enthusiasts in a professional and proactive manner.
- Manage and distribute inventory of premium items.
- Train and manage temp staff, typically volunteers, at charity events.
- Other duties as assigned.
Find out all the details at CareerBuilder!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Johnsonville. The opinions and text are all mine.