March Madness is here and whether you’re hosting a party or heading out to one, sandwiches are a must! The folks over at Cobblestone Bread Co. make it easy by offering up some of the best bread out there to make those sandwiches even better! From their Grinder Sub Rolls, Philly Steak Rolls, and Windy City Hot Dog Buns to their Corn Dusted Kaiser Rolls, Sesame Twist Hamburger Rolls, and Toasted Onion Rolls, they have a fresh, restaurant-quality bread for every imaginable use!
These Muffuletta Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are perfect for Final Four party because they are hearty, filling, and filled with amazing flavor! The gooey cheese and olive spread just make these babies sing! Have the sandwiches pre-made and pop them on the skillet when company arrives so they’re gooey and piping hot!
- 2 slices Cobblestone Bread Co. Million Dollar White Bread
- 5 tablespoons jarred olive salad or muffuletta olive mix
- 2 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 2 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced genoa salami
- 2 ounces sliced mortadella
- 2 ounces sliced ham
- 1 tablespoon butter, halved
- Assemble the sandwich by laying the pieces of bread on a clean work surface. Spread the olive salad on one side then top with the provolone cheese. Add the salami, mortadella, ham, and mozzarella cheese. Top with the other slice of bread.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and melt half the butter in the pan. Add the sandwich and cook on one side for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Add the other half of butter and flip the sandwich over and grill for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cobblestone Bread Company via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.