It’s always a challenge to get a hearty and delicious breakfast on the table for us. It’s just so rushed in the mornings. So we’re always looking for shortcuts to make a yummy breakfast. We love using Pillsbury Grands! biscuits just for that. They’re so easy and cook up perfect in no time.
So when the folks from Pillsbury asked me to create a fun and hearty recipe for breakfast using one of their signature products, I jumped at the chance. After seeing a pin on Pinterest about how to use the biscuits to make waffles, I thought… “What if I stuffed those things with more breakfast-y goodness first?” So, you know me… I tried it and it was amazing! So I present my Ham, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Wafflewiches!
I used ham, egg, and cheese, but you could use nearly anything in the right quantities. Sausage is great in them too!
Top them with the cheese, ham, and scrambled eggs. Place the other biscuit half on top and pinch the edges closed as best you can. The more you can seal in, the less that will melt out. 🙂
Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until it is golden brown and cooked through.
Serve them immediately or keep them in a warm oven until they all are finished.
There it is! Cheesy, gooey deliciousness! Y’all enjoy!
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Refrigerated Biscuits
- 6 eggs, lightly scrambled (soft scrambled)
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces thinly sliced smoked ham
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium heat and lightly spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open the biscuits and separate each biscuit in half. Stretch the layers thin to about 5 or 6 inches in diameter. Top one half of the biscuit with a piece of cheese, a slice of ham, and a generous heaping tablespoon of scrambled eggs. Top with the other half of the biscuit and pinch to seal the edges closed. Place in the waffle iron and close. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown and cooked through. Store the prepared wafflewiches in a warm oven until the others are finished. Serve warm.