I’m going to be scarce for a few weeks. I travel a bunch for work during January, but I promise to keep the recipes coming. You might not have all my stories (and sometimes rants) with them, but I’ll get y’all some recipes at least. You’ll just have to bear with me. Also, if you’re a blogger and have an interest in maybe sharing one of your recipes here on Southern Bite, shoot me a quick email at email@example.com.
Y’all this recipe is OLD! But I love it! It’s simple, easy and tastes great. And for real, who can resist something called Hershey Bar Pie, right?!?!?
- 4 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars (1.45 oz each)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 20 large marshmallows
- 12 oz container of Cool Whip, divided
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Pour milk into a medium sized pot and warm over low heat. Add broken-up chocolate bars and stir until they are melted.
- Add marshmallows to chocolate mixture and stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temp. Once cool, stir in about 1 cup of Cool Whip. Whisk well.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate overnight to set. Top with remaining Cool Whip and serve.