Hopefully, by now, the Thanksgiving food coma has passed, the Christmas decorations are all up, and you’re well into the holiday season. If not, no worries… there’s still time. If you happen to have some leftover Thanksgiving turkey in the fridge, here’s a quick and easy recipe to make good use of it. You can also use chicken if you’d like! Y’all enjoy!
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, shredded
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of mixed vegetables (I used Veg-All)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, veggies, turkey/chicken, and soy sauce.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- In another bowl, mix milk, eggs, baking mix, and butter until combined.
- Spread over chicken/turkey mixture. You may have to place it on top in dollops and then spread with the back of a greased spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.