Green Bean Casserole – Reader Submitted
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 1/3 cups French-fried onions
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a 1-1/2 quart casserole mix soup, milk, and pepper.
- Stir in beans and 2/3 cup french fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until heated through, stir.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup of french fried onions.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until the onions are golden.
Â© Copyright 2009-2012 – Southern Bite – All Rights Reserved – All Content Protected By Federal Copyright Laws