Here’s a fun little recipe that can easily be made into something ghoulish for your Halloween gathering. Using the standard Ranch Chicken Cheese Ball recipe, we just added some plastic eyes, some fresh chives for hair and a green olive nose. This yummy recipe has been a hit in my family for years. Every time we take it somewhere, folks beg for the recipe. It’s really delicious and great at any family gathering or party. Happy Halloween Y’all!
- 2 – 8oz cream cheese
- 10 oz can white meat chicken
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Allow all ingredients to come to room temperature and combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly mixed.
- Mold into ball shape and coat outside with chopped pecans.